● Complete Genome Characteristics of Genotype VI and VII Velogenic Newcastle Disease Virus from Japan. Virus Genes DOI: 10.1007/s11262-014-1075-7, 2014.
● Surveillance of Avian Paramyxovirus in Migratory Waterfowls in the San-in Region of Western Japan from 2006-2012. Journal of Veterinary Medical Science 76(3): 423-30. 2014
● Molecular Epidemiology of Newcastle Disease Virus Isolates from Vaccinated Commercial Poultry Farms in Non-Epidemic Areas of Japan. Virology Journal 10: 330, 2013.
● Epizootiologic Role of Feeds in the Epidemiology of Salmonella Senftenberg Contamination in Commercial Layer Farms in Eastern Japan. Avian Diseases 56(3): 516-520, 2012.
● Transmission and Shedding Patterns of Salmonella in Naturally Infected Captive Wild Roof Rats (Rattus rattus) from a Salmonella-Contaminated Layer Farm. Avian Diseases 56(2): 288-294, 2012.
● Comparison of the Prevalence of Salmonella Infection in Layer Hens from Commercial Layer Farms with High and Low Rodent Densities. Avian Diseases 56(1):29-34, 2012.
● The role of roof rats ( Rattus rattus) in the spread of Salmonella Enteritidis and S. Infantis contamination in layer farms in eastern Japan. Epidemiol Infect 136(9):1235-43, 2008.
● An Epidemiological Analysis of Salmonella Enteritidis Contamination in a Rat Infested Chicken Layer Farm and Egg Processing Facility and Liquid Egg Samples by Pulsed-Field Gel Electrophoresis (Joint work). Journal of Veterinary Science 69 (6):649~652, 2007.
● Pulsed-field gel electrophoresis-based subtyping of DNA degradation-sensitive Salmonella enterica subsp. enterica serovar Livingstone and serovar Cerro isolates obtained from a chicken layer farm. Veterinary Microbiology 99 (2), pp. 139–143, 2004.
● Monitoring of Layer Feed and Eggs for Salmonella in Eastern Japan between 1993-1998 (Joint work). Journal of Food Protection 64 (5): 734~737, 2001.
● Salmonella Contaminations in Commercial Layer Feed in Japan (Joint work). Journal of Veterinary Medical Association 62 (7):789~791, 2000.
● Demonstrations of Serum-Neutralization Antibody to Turkey Rhinotracheitis Virus in Serum from Chicken Flock in Japan (Joint work). Journal of Veterinary Medical Science 58 (9): 789~791. 2000.
● Herd Health and Stress of Poultry. Veterinary Clinicians 8 vol.1 76~82, 1990.
● Pathological Studies on Newcastle Disease-5 (Laryngotracheal and Conjunctival Lesions Caused by Asian Type Newcastle Disease). The Japanese Journal of Veterinary Science 39 No.1, 1977.
● Pathological Studies on Newcastle Disease-4 (Comparison between Mesogenic and Lentogenic Newcastle Disease). Journal of Japan Veterinary Medical Association 29:331~334, 1976.
● Pathological Studies on Newcastle Disease-3 (Immune System Lesions Caused by Experimental Inoculation of Asian-type Newcastle Disease Virus). Journal of Japan Veterinary Medical Association 27:175~182, 1974.
● Field Application of Freeze-dried Marek's Disease Vaccine. Journal of Osaka University Microbiology Research Institute 2-4, 1974.
● Application Technique of Direct Fluorescence Antibody Method to Mucosal Smear Specimen of Newcastle Disease. Journal of the Japanese Society on Poultry Diseases 9 vol. 4 155-162, 1973.
● Pathological Studies on Newcastle Disease-2 (Experimental Cerebral and Pulmonary Lesions caused by TCND Newcastle Disease Virus). Journal of Japan Veterinary Medical Association 24:309~314, 1971.
● Pathological Studies on Newcastle Disease-1 (Central Nervous System Lesions of Asian-type Newcastle Disease in Vaccinated Chicks). Journal of the Japan Veterinary Medical Association 23:298~304, 1970.